Please contact us for a quotation for the transport of your horse both Local and National journeys for all your needs:-
- Veterinary Appointments
- Training Sessions
- Stud Work
- Walk in Covers
- Sale/Purchase of Horse
Please ensure you read through, print off, sign and bring with you a copy of the Horse Transport Terms and Conditions.
Prices include the following:-
- Fully comprehensive insurance for the driver aged between 25-65 years old.
- 24 hour roadside assistance by Equestrian Support Services.
- Full tank of diesel.
- Vehicles are valeted and disinfected prior any hire.
- No additional charge for cleaning the horsebox after use, however, we do ask that you remove all droppings, hay and any rubbish before returning the vehicle.
|Daily Rate 24 Hour||£105|
|Weekend Daily Rate Sat & Sun||£115|
|Weekend Rate Fri - Mon||£240|
|Weekly Rate 7 Days||£610|
|Monthly Rate 30 Days||POA|
|Long Term Contract||POA|
|Prices are subject to VAT @ 20%|
To reserve your horsebox, simply contact us via email or phone to check availability of the vehicle you would like to hire. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve the booking, the remaining 75% is required no less than one week from hire to secure your booking. If booking is less than one week in advance then payment in full is required at the time of booking.
There will be no additional charges unless any of the following occur:-
- No additional fuel charges unless the tank is not full at the time of return. Charges will be calculated at the cost per litre from either of the local filling stations.
- There is no fee to clean the lorry unless it has not been cleared of all droppings, hay, bedding and any rubbish. An additional charge of £50 will apply to clean the vehicle of all waste.
- An additional mileage charge for journeys over 300 miles per day will apply and be charged at £0.35 per mile.
In order to collect the hire vehicle the named driver of the vehicle will need to bring with them both parts of their driving license and a utility bill dated within 3 months of the hire date. If your driving license does not have photographic ID then you must also bring your passport. Without all of these we will not hire the box out.
Please ensure you read through, print off, sign and bring with you a copy of the Horsebox Hire Terms and Conditions.
Vehicles can be collected between 7-10am and 4-7pm. Your car can be parked at the yard, this is done so at your own risk. A delivery/collection service is available by prior arrangement at 1.50/mile return from OX15 4JP.
The vehicle will be hired to you with a full tank of diesel, please make sure that it is returned full. The nearest filling stations to here are Texaco at Bloxham and Shell at Chipping Norton, both are on the main A361
Horses are not insured for transport with ECS Horse Transport; it is your responsibility to insure the horses in transit. Passports must accompany the horse whilst travelling.